***Please contact your student's Advisory teacher if you have not yet signed up for a Student-Led Conference time!***
Friday is the last day of the quarter! All missing work and make up tests are due on Friday! Please have your student talk to me if they need help with either of these!
- Writing: Personal Narrative
- Mini Lesson: Effective Leads
- Try two new leads for PN
- Lessons 3 and 4 (Commas in letters, punctuating dialogue/quotes)
- Edit Personal Narrative draft and look for punctuation, proper dialogue punctuation
- Theme notes- review for performance assessment
- Topic vs. theme
- Use Nadia the Willful to practice
- Lessons 5-6 (Semicolons/colons and hyphes, dashes, parenthesis)
- Continue on leads
- Theme test day 1- Read and Mark- Up Text ***Students may take their text home to read!
- Plan for response
- Lessons 7-8 (Apostrophes and Punctuating Titles)
- Edit/Revise (if time)
- Theme test day 2- Write ACE response
- Review for punctuation test tomorrow!!
- Grammar: Punctuation Performance assessment!
- Writing: Closings for Personal Narrative, Edit and Revise
***WE WILL PUBLISH WRITING ON MONDAY!